New 3D drawing tool a favourite with teachers and pupils
Developed in a Manchester school as a universal sketching aid for Design & Technology pupils, this teacher-designed tool now supports the learning of proper 3D drawing in schools globally.
The IsoSketch® is a 3D drawing tool created by a British teacher, which allows users of any ability to easily draw in 3D. Visitors to the show will find it on The Hira Company stand – number M305.
The highlights of this product manufactured by The Drawing Tool company are:
- Sketch in 3D with ease – 120° (isometric) stencil for creating quick, accurate 3D sketches
- Exam safe – approved for GCSE / A-Level by AQA, OCR, Edexcel and WJEC
- Builds pupil confidence – instantly improves and inspires sketching outcomes at any ability
- So simple – IsoSketch® replaces clumsy drawing boards, T-squares and set squares for 3D
- Encourages mastery – range of easy-to-use stencils to draw detailed 3D shapes
- Great learning & teaching aid – fully supported by library of FREE online videos tutorials
- Compact & accessible – fits into a pocket or pencil case
- Quality – 100% British designed and manufactured product
One of its key features is the library of free video tutorials featured on The Drawing Tool Company website, which means that pupils can independently learn the basics of 3D drawing. Teachers use these videos with whole classes or send pupils away with their own tools, a tablet and a QR code to follow the video at their own pace.
Crucially, no specialist knowledge is needed to teach with or use IsoSketch. As one customer recently put it: “The IsoSketch® has become our pupils’ favourite piece of kit and has changed the way I teach designing – pound for pound this is the best resource our department has ever purchased.”
Come and try it out for yourselves at next month’s London Stationery Show! Stand M305.
Posted on 10th March 2016 by Vanessa Fortnam